Makes 6 pieces of fudge
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Detox Organics
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Combine coconut oil and almond butter in a microwave-safe bowl heat until coconut oil and peanut butter melt. Use 10-second increments.
- Stir Detox Organics into the coconut oil and almond butter mixture.
- Add maple syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Immediately pour the mixture a full-size muffin tin, filling cups about half way.
- Freeze until fudge hardens and you can easily peel off the paper.
- If you are freezing these, remove the paper and seal in an airtight freezer safe container. These can also be refrigerated for up to a week!