Is life getting you down? Do you find yourself struggling to get out of bed in the morning? You’re not alone—millions of Americans feel the same way every single day. But it doesn’t need to be that way.
There are many reasons people experience bouts of low energy, from mental illness to medications and sleep deprivation, but one of the most common reasons is dietary related and is very easy to fix.
In fact, a solution to your low energy problems could be one click and one purchase away.
That solution is Detox Organics, a daily detox drink taking the fitness world by storm. Detox Organics utilizes a unique 3-phase blend deigned to improve gut health, reduce bloating, stimulate weight loss and rid the body of toxins, all of which can DRASTICALLY increase energy levels.
If you’re not convinced, keep reading and we’ll show you the research that backs these claims up. But first, let’s take a look at the reasons behind bouts of restlessness and fatigue.
1. Sleep Issues: Over 60 million Americans struggle with sleep disorders (1) each year, and this number is on the rise thanks to our busier lives and our reliance on distracting technology and side-effect riddled medication.
2. Poor Diet: Processed food is loaded with refined sugars, giving you an instant energy boost but sapping your energy for the rest of the day.
3. Caffeine: It may help you to wake up in the morning, but it could also be the reason you’re struggling to stay awake by midday.
4. Depression: Your mental health can have a significant impact on your physical health.
5. Blood Sugar Imbalances: Diabetes is a leading cause of low energy levels.
6. Deficiencies: The body needs key vitamins and minerals to function optimally, without these nutrients conditions like anaemia (caused by a lack of iron) can develop.
7. Dehydration: By the time you feel thirsty, you may already be dehydrated and suffering the consequences.
8. Heart Disease: Chronic tiredness could stem from a serious heart condition as blockages may be stopping your blood from carrying essential oxygen around your body.
9. Alcohol: Alcohol may help you to get to sleep, but it doesn’t help you to stay there. Alcohol consumption leads to low quality sleep (2). It’s also a depressant that drains your energy.
10. Medications: A number of medications, from antidepressants to blood pressure meds, can lead to low energy levels.
You really are what you eat. A diet of processed foods and refined sugars can drastically reduce energy levels. Excessive sugar can cause liver damage and energy crashes; excessive sodium can lead to water retention and bloating; and consumption of food additives can cause hormone imbalances, weight gain and organ damage.
A diet that is rich in organic whole foods, however, ensures your body is properly fueled with the nutrients it needs to thrive**. It’s important to:
Drink Plenty of Water: Dehydration can dry you out and slow you down, and it begins to take effect much sooner than you think.
Eat Whole Foods: Your body is not used to broken down, heavily processed foods. Unique enzymes are produced when you consume whole foods and these, along with soluble and insoluble fibers, ensure healthy digestion and steady release of energy.
Consume Vitamins and Minerals: Your body needs a host of nutrients to function optimally, with B Vitamins and many minerals having a direct impact on energy levels.
Sleep: You need to sleep soundly every night to ensure you’re awake and alert the next day. Repeated interruptions and excessive light/distractions are a product of modern life, and the reason so many of us suffer from chronic fatigue.
Reduce Drug Intake: Recreational drugs and alcohol can severely impact your energy levels, but the same can be said for excessive caffeine and sugar intake.
Exercise: Your brain and body need a reason to stay alert, and if you spend all day sitting behind a desk you’re not giving them one. Set aside some time to exercise and try to be as active as you can.
Relax: Take time out of your stressful day to relax. Meditate, think—do something that calms you. It may seem counterintuitive, but a little relaxation can help to reset your energy levels.
If you’re struggling to eat healthily, or you just need a boost of essential vitamins and minerals, then Detox Organics can help. We designed this superfood blend to provide an all-natural, all-organic daily boost, one that could aid with weight loss and digestive health while boosting energy levels.
If you’ve been struggling with low energy levels for a while and feel like a detox might be too much for you to take right now, then you might benefit from our Activated Coconut Charcoal.
Charcoal has been used for over 150 years to treat poisoning (3). It binds to toxins in the body, drawing these into the fine charcoal pores and then passing them out through the gut. It’s incredibly effective, great for kick-starting a detox, and our charcoal is finer and more effective than anything on the market.
It’s the perfect way to start your journey to being a fitter, healthier, more energetic version of yourself.
Since I started taking it I have a lot more energy and just feel better throughout the day. — Jason C.
I can definitely say that they have made me feel better and have more energy. — Jenny B.
It’s like a miracle pill. Love it! — Brittany L.
Detox Organics contains 25 organic superfoods. You get 10 pounds of concentrated vegetables in one chocolate-flavored, instantly-uplifting scoop.
Just look at some of these potent ingredients:
Really enjoying my detox, I have more energy to help get through my day. — Amanda Y.
I noticed a difference immediately in my tummy and my energy. — Sara B.
It gives me so much energy for the day! I can feel the difference after drinking it. — Susie H.
It gives me the energy I have been missing and has kept me regular. — Jennifer H.
** By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health decisions. Do not take anything from any website, including this one, and try it without proper research and medical supervision. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
This does not constitute medical advice. We are not qualified doctors. Detox Organics is not intended to cure any disease and if you are suffering from chronic low energy then you should consult with a doctor.
4620 E. Elwood ST
Phoenix, AZ 85040
All Rights Reserved @2019 Detox Organics