- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup creamy natural (no stir) peanut butter
- 6 cups organic corn flakes
- 12 oz mini chocolate chips (semi-sweet) melted (set aside 1 tbsp that won’t be melted)
- 1 scoop Detox Organics
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 6 oz white chocolate chips melted
- Using a 9X13 baking sheet, line with parchment paper. This recipe works best when have a slight lip around the edge to pack the mix into.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl add in honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and the peanut butter. Melt and mix together thoroughly.
- Pour corn flakes into the bowl and toss until they are completely coated and press into the baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil for 10 seconds at a time until easily spreadable. Add in your scoop of Detox Organics and mix.
- Pour over cornflake pan and spread evenly.
- Melt white chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil and stir 10 seconds at a time until fully melted together.
- Spoon a dollop of white chocolate onto the chocolate mixture to make your ghosts. Spread out far enough to leave room for their arms and tails.
- Using a toothpick, draw out arms and a tail for each ghost. Gently drag the white chocolate out to shape it.
- Use 2 mini chips from the tbsp that was set aside for eyes by placing them point down into the ghost.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then gently cut out big bars with a ghost on them with a large sharp knife. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Recipe Courtesy of Love. Lean. Life.