Low Sugar Creamy Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen zucchini
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- ¼ cup frozen cherries
- 1 scoop of Detox Organics chocolate superfood powder
- 1 scoop of 1 scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- Almond milk to blend
- Fresh banana slices
- Fresh raspberries
- Coconut flakes
- Hemp seeds
- Goji berries
- Chill a bowl on the freezer for 10 minutes while you are whipping this smoothie together.
- In a high-powered blender, blend together the smoothie ingredients. Add as much or as little liquid as you want depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Pour the blended smoothie into the chilled bowl.
- Add the suggested toppings or any toppings you have on hand.
Thanks to Jazz Parvin @recipes4health for this recipe.