Halloween Detox Popsicles
Halloween Detox Popsicles / Charcoal, Coconut-Lime Popsicles
- 1 Can of full-fat coconut milk (13.5oz)
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- 3 tbsp unrefined honey
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice (1 large size lime)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Emergency Detox activated charcoal (6 capsules opened)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (or a pinch)
Silicone Flat Classic Popsicle Molds
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut milk, whole milk, honey, lime juice, and salt. Whisk until blended and then Emergency Detox activated charcoal.
- Measure out 3 tbsp of the mixture into a small bowl and add in charcoal powder. Use a whisk, or a small electric frother whisk to thoroughly blend it together.
- Assemble your popsicle mold and sticks. In your popsicle mold, place a few large drops of the charcoal mix. Then layer over with the coconut mix. continue 2-3 more layers until the mold is almost full.
- Using a toothpick swirl around the charcoal mix into the coconut mix to create your own design.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight for best results.
- Gently pop out the popsicles and store in individual bags and place them back in the freezer.
Recipe Courtesy of Love. Lean. Life.