- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/3 vegan chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 1/4 cup Detox Organics (cocoa powder)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil
- On baking sheet place parchment paper to put cookie dough bites on.
- In a large bowl mix together applesauce, coconut sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- In a second bowl, combine oat flour, Detox Organics, and salt.
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mix until completely combined.
- Gently fold in 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to scoop and roll out 10-12 evenly sized balls.
- Set on baking sheet and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- While the dough is freezing, microwave the 1tbsp chocolate chips and coconut oil for 10 seconds at a time until you can stir them and the mixture is smooth.
- Take out dough balls and using a small spoon, drizzle over each bite.
- Freeze bites again for 10 minutes and then store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
Recipe Courtesy of Love. Lean. Life.