These new Detox Organics Matcha Truffles are… oh, what’s the word?
“Delicious” is an understatement. “To die for” might be a bit more accurate, but these are actually pretty healthy.
Let’s just say once you eat one, you’re gonna eat another, and probably another. All we can think right now is, “Mmmmmm” :)
With all that said, whether for recipes or just your daily Detox Organics shake stock up now with our single and multipack options (save up to 41% off the regular price).
We hope you really enjoy sinking your teeth into this week’s new recipe - Detox Organics Matcha Truffles
- 1 medium sized avocado
- 4 teaspoons matcha
- 4 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 10 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1-2 scoops Detox Organics
- For extra sweetness (optional): 4-6 drops stevia
- Add avocado, coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut nectar, matcha, vanilla extract and optional stevia in a mixing bowl. Pulse or mix until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place chocolate chips into microwaveable bowl and warm in 15-second intervals, stirring in between. Add coconut oil if needed for desired consistency.
- Add 1-2 scoops of Detox Organics to melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Dip matcha balls into melted chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Optional: Sprinkle each truffle with matcha powder.
- Place truffles in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour or until chocolate is hardened.