- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of Detox Organics chocolate superfood powder
- 1 scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Coconut flavored yogurt
- Fresh raspberries
- Granola of choice
1. I suggest preparing this breakfast the night before so the chia seeds have a chance to become gelatinous and bind together.
2. In a food processor, add together all of the chocolate pudding ingredients. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into an airtight container to set overnight. Place in the fridge.
4. The next morning, remove from the fridge and pour the pudding into a bowl.
5. Add the suggested toppings or any other toppings you have on hand.
Thanks to Jazz Parvin @recipes4health for this recipe.
4620 E. Elwood ST
Phoenix, AZ 85040
All Rights Reserved @2019 Detox Organics