Chocolate Almond Butter Detox Truffles 🍫
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp salted butter (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp of almond milk
- 1 scoop of Detox Organics
- Mix your almond butter and softened butter together
- Gradually stir in your powdered sugar until the mixture holds together. Feel free to use extra powdered sugar if needed.
- Once fully mixed together, let your dough sit for 15 minutes
- Once firm, shape your dough into small, 1 inch balls. Your dough should make about 12.
- Place the newly formed balls into the fridge for 20 minutes.
- While the dough is in the fridge, melt your chocolate chips over low heat on the stove top, adding in 1-2 tbsp of almond milk, depending on the consistency of chocolate you prefer. (You can also heat the chocolate and almond milk using a double broiler)
- Add your scoop of Detox Organics to your melting chocolate and stir.
- Once the dough is firm, carefully dip each ball into the now melted chocolate. The chocolate may be hot, so we recommend using screwers to hold onto and dip each ball.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off each ball.
- Place the covered chocolate balls onto a sheet of wax paper and place in the fridge for 20 minutes, or until ready to be served.