- ½ cup organic cashew butter
- 1 ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ tsp himalayan salt
- 1–2 tsp organic maple syrup
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- ½ tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cups organic raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup
- 1 scoop Detox Organics
Mix all of your ingredients for the cream filling in a blender until smooth.
In a bowl, mix all of your chocolate ingredients together.
Using a traditional ice tray scoop a tbsp of your chocolate mixture into each slot. Then add a tbsp of your cream filling on top of the chocolate you have added. Top those layers with another tbsp of your chocolate mixture.
Put the ice tray in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until your chocolate and cream molds are hard. Keep treats in freezer until you are ready to serve. Allow them to sit for 3-5 minutes before eating.