Flourless Salted Chocolate Brownies
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1/3 cup nut butter (Jazz used @abbysbetter coconut cashew)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 scoop @detoxorganics organics superfood powder
- In a food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients above. Blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times to achieve a smooth consistency!
- Transfer into a parchment paper lined square baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chocolate chips + sea salt.
- Bake at 350 for 40 mins. Let cool for 20 mins before digging in!
- Topped with ice cream