- For the chocolate:
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Detox Organics Chocolate Superfoods
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
For the peanut butter swirl:
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
Line an 8×4 or 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the chocolate. Whisk until smooth, then pour into the parchment lined loaf pan.
In a separate small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the peanut butter swirl. Slowly drizzle the peanut butter over the chocolate and use a knife to swirl it around.
Place in the freezer for at least one hour to solidify. Allow it to sit on the counter for 10 minutes before cutting into squares, big or small!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a healthy, detoxifying, low sugar snack or dessert!