Chocolate Waffles with a Peanut Butter Drizzle and Coconut Whip
- ¼ cup Kodiak Cakes buttermilk protein waffle mix
- 1 scoop of Detox Organics chocolate superfood powder
- 1 tsp organic cacao powder
- ¾ cup of water
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- Fresh Raspberries
- Coconut whip cream
- In a bowl, mix together the waffle mix with the Detox Organics superfood powder and cinnamon.
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed together well, add in the water little by little to ensure the batter does not get too runny.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together well and remove any clumps.
- Spray the waffle maker with coconut oil, then pour the batter on to create the perfect chocolate waffles.
- Once the waffles are done, top with powdered peanut butter, raspberries and a dollop of coconut whipped cream.
Thanks to Jazz Parvin @recipes4health for this recipe.