Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Superfood Smoothie Bowl
There are few things more delicious in this world than a chocolate and peanut butter treat. These two calorific delights were born to be together, but they’ll also add pounds to your waist line with just a single glance.
But don’t worry, because there is a healthier way to enjoy the sweet, creamy, saltiness of this flavor combination: The Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Superfood Smoothie Bowl. This recipe is made with everyone’s favorite superfood formula: Detox Organics. It is a healthy treat that satisfies your sweet tooth while ensuring you meet those micronutrient and macronutrient needs.
Sound too good to be true? Try it for yourself and you’ll see just what we mean.
- 1 scoop of Detox Organics chocolate superfood powder
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops of your favorite chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- Splash of almond milk
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Sliced banana
- Toasted coconut chips
- Chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of powdered peanut butter
- Chill a bowl on the freezer for 10 minutes while you are whipping this smoothie together.
- In a high-powered blender, blend together the smoothie ingredients. Add as much or as little liquid as you want depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Pour the blended smoothie into the chilled bowl.
- Add the suggested toppings or any toppings you have on hand.
The beauty of a smoothie bowl like this is that there is no right or wrong way. You can add as much or as little peanut butter as you want, and if you’re feeling generous you can also add more chocolate. Fresh blueberries and dried cranberries also work great here, as does a handful of nuts. So, experiment, have fun, and enjoy!