- 2 cups Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 can organic condensed milk or organic condensed coconut milk
- ½ cup Detox Organics™ (or 4 level scoops)
- 1 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the 2 cups of whipping cream until it is light, airy, and stands at a peak when you take out to mixer. Do not continue to beat the cream after it peaks.
- In a second bowl mix together the vanilla extract, Detox Organics™ and condensed milk until thoroughly combined.
- In the larger bowl, start to gently fold in the chocolate condensed milk for the second bowl. Fold in lightly as to preserve the integrity of the light and airy mixture.
- Once combined, gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place mixture in a metal loaf pan or a glass loaf pan. The metal will chill the ice cream quicker. Cover and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take out from the freezer and scoop into bowls to enjoy.
Recipe Courtesy of Love. Lean. Life.