- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of Detox Organics chocolate superfood powder
- 1 scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Coconut flavored yogurt
- Fresh raspberries
- Granola of choice
- I suggest preparing this breakfast the night before so the chia seeds have a chance to become gelatinous and bind together.
- In a food processor, add together all of the chocolate pudding ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container to set overnight. Place in the fridge.
- The next morning, remove from the fridge and pour the pudding into a bowl.
- Add the suggested toppings or any other toppings you have on hand.