Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (bar or chips), melted
- 1 scoop Detox Organics
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- cocoa powder
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan.
- In another bowl, mash the avocado. When chocolate is smooth, pour into mashed avocado and mix together. Add in the vanilla, cinnamon and Detox Organics.
- When fully combined, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Form into 10-12 balls and roll until smooth.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder and serve.
- Place remaining truffles in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- ENJOY (guilt free)