Basic Bean Fall Brownies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled to room temp
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Detox Organics (cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Heat oven to 350 F. In an 8×8 baking dish lay out parchment paper to cover the bottom and up the side of the dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut oil, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and the eggs.
- One at a time whisk in the chickpea flour, Detox Organics, baking soda, and salt until completely combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of the lined baking dish.
- Bake in the center of the oven for about 25 minutes, checking at 20 minutes with a toothpick. The brownies are ready when the toothpick comes out clean with no wet batter.
- Cool for at least 30 minutes. Gently lift out the brownies using the parchment paper and place on the counter.
- Cut brownies and enjoy.
Recipe Courtesy of Love. Lean. Life.