Avocado Chocolate Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour
- 2 scoops of Detox Organics
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 medium ripe avocado, mashed
- Coconut oil (spray works best)
- ⅓ dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Organic powdered sugar (optional)
In a large bowl mix all of your ingredients together. If desired add dark chocolate chips. If your batter is too thick, add another ⅛ almond milk.
Preheat your skillet over medium heat and coat with coconut oil. Pour your batter into the skillet making small circles. Once bubbles start to form, flip your pancake and let cook on the other side.