Is life getting you down? Do you find yourself struggling to get out of bed in the morning? You’re not alone—millions of Americans feel the same way every single day. But it doesn’t need to be that way.
There are many reasons people experience bouts of low energy, from mental illness to medications and sleep deprivation, but one of the most common reasons is dietary related and is very easy to fix.
In fact, a solution to your low energy problems could be one click and one purchase away.
That solution is Detox Organics, a daily detox drink taking the fitness world by storm. Detox Organics utilizes a unique 3-phase blend deigned to improve gut health, reduce bloating, stimulate weight loss and rid the body of toxins, all of which can DRASTICALLY increase energy levels.
If you’re not convinced, keep reading and we’ll show you the research that backs these claims up. But first, let’s take a look at the reasons behind bouts of restlessness and fatigue.
10 Main Causes of Low Energy
1. Sleep Issues: Over 60 million Americans struggle with sleep disorders (1) each year, and this number is on the rise thanks to our busier lives and our reliance on distracting technology and side-effect riddled medication.
2. Poor Diet: Processed food is loaded with refined sugars, giving you an instant energy boost but sapping your energy for the rest of the day.
3. Caffeine: It may help you to wake up in the morning, but it could also be the reason you’re struggling to stay awake by midday.
4. Depression: Your mental health can have a significant impact on your physical health.
5. Blood Sugar Imbalances: Diabetes is a leading cause of low energy levels.
6. Deficiencies: The body needs key vitamins and minerals to function optimally, without these nutrients conditions like anaemia (caused by a lack of iron) can develop.
7. Dehydration: By the time you feel thirsty, you may already be dehydrated and suffering the consequences.
8. Heart Disease: Chronic tiredness could stem from a serious heart condition as blockages may be stopping your blood from carrying essential oxygen around your body.
9. Alcohol: Alcohol may help you to get to sleep, but it doesn’t help you to stay there. Alcohol consumption leads to low quality sleep (2). It’s also a depressant that drains your energy.
10. Medications: A number of medications, from antidepressants to blood pressure meds, can lead to low energy levels.
HOW TO NATURALLY IMPROVE ENERGY LEVELS
You really are what you eat. A diet of processed foods and refined sugars can drastically reduce energy levels. Excessive sugar can cause liver damage and energy crashes; excessive sodium can lead to water retention and bloating; and consumption of food additives can cause hormone imbalances, weight gain and organ damage.
A diet that is rich in organic whole foods, however, ensures your body is properly fueled with the nutrients it needs to thrive**. It’s important to:
If you’re struggling to eat healthily, or you just need a boost of essential vitamins and minerals, then Detox Organics can help. We designed this superfood blend to provide an all-natural, all-organic daily boost, one that could aid with weight loss and digestive health while boosting energy levels.
GET HELP STARTING YOUR DETOX
If you’ve been struggling with low energy levels for a while and feel like a detox might be too much for you to take right now, then you might benefit from our Activated Coconut Charcoal.
Charcoal has been used for over 150 years to treat poisoning (3). It binds to toxins in the body, drawing these into the fine charcoal pores and then passing them out through the gut. It’s incredibly effective, great for kick-starting a detox, and our charcoal is finer and more effective than anything on the market.
It’s the perfect way to start your journey to being a fitter, healthier, more energetic version of yourself.
What Our Customers Have to Say About Detox Organics and Energy
HOW DETOX ORGANICS HELPS TO IMPROVE ENERGY LEVELS
Detox Organics contains 25 organic superfoods. You get 10 pounds of concentrated vegetables in one chocolate-flavored, instantly-uplifting scoop.
Just look at some of these potent ingredients: